"This is a very simple and easy recipe that takes no time at all. Creamy and delicious."
(Prep Time: 10 Min - Cook Time: 20 Min - Ready In: 30 Min)
Original Recipe Yield 4 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry pasta
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a saucepan melt margarine. Blend soup mix with flour and milk and add to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cheese. Toss with cooked pasta.
Amount per Serving: Calories: 380 | Total Fat: 14.9g | Cholesterol: 11mg