"These savory shells never fail to make a big impression, even though the recipe is very easy. One or two of these shells makes a great individual serving at a potluck, so a single batch goes a long way.
Prep Time: 15 Min - Cook Time: 30 Min - Ready In: 45 Min
Original Recipe Yield 12 servings
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.