"Whenever I serve this to family and friends, which is quite often, I'm bound to be asked for the recipe. It's a fast and tasty meal that I'm happy to share with others."
(Prep Time: 15 Min - Cook Time: 15 Min - Ready In:30 Min)
Original Recipe Yield 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the first five ingredients; spread on both sides of chicken. Place chicken on plate. Marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes or for several hours in the refrigerator. Grill, uncovered, over medium coals, turning once, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 3 lean meat; also, 161 calories, 287 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, 28 gm protein, 4 gm fat.